demo: core data model v2 synteny model, plus my questionable Homologue model

demo: core data model v2 synteny model, plus my questionable Homologue model

Sam Hokin-3
As promised, here's a demo of PeanutMine using the v2 data model, which has Synteny, as well as the Homologue model we discussed at
the last call which received less than enthusiastic responses.

http://fisher.ncgr.org:50000/peanutmine/report.do?id=6178586

You'll see that particular gene has a SyntenicRegion found as an overlapping feature; if you click on it you'll see the
corresponding SyntenyBlock (with my added medianKs attribute); if you click on that, you'll see the pair of regions that are syntenic.

Back to the gene, you'll see 20 Homologues, each of which has a descriptive identifier as well as the corresponding gene family;
clicking on one takes you to the Homologue report which shows the pair of homologous genes.

Re: demo: core data model v2 synteny model, plus my questionable Homologue model

Sam Hokin-3
Hi, folks - that demo PeanutMine is back up, apparently Apache HTTPD went on strike.

http://fisher.ncgr.org:50000/peanutmine/begin.do