displayer: splitting the annotation from multi ontology

displayer: splitting the annotation from multi ontology

Pengcheng Yang
Hi Miners,

When there is only one ontology annotation data, the displayer worked
well with configuration from OntologyAnnotation, and GeneOntologyDisplayer.

Now, I have three ontologies, i.e, GO, Disease, Phenotype. After I
removing the GeneOntologyDisplayer, all the three ontologies were
displayed in one section "Ontology Annotations". I want to display these
three ontologies in three sections separately. Could someone tell me how
to implement this?

The following web page is an example.

http://www.locustmine.org:8080/testmine/report.do?id=4001567&trail=%7c4001567

Thank you and best,

Pengcheng Yang

Re: displayer: splitting the annotation from multi ontology

Pengcheng Yang
Hi miners,

I have resolved this problem by define two OntologyAnnotation models and
display them separately.

Best,

Pengcheng Yang