downloading images from GBrowse

Jacqueline Lee
Hello,

This may be a result of my ignorance of the GBrowse interface, but I was wondering if there is a way to download an image of the current region you are viewing?

For example, if I upload a custom track onto the browser and I want to show how it compares to the "official" genome browser tracks in a presentation, is there any way for me to download that as an image file without printing my screen?

Thanks,
Jacqueline

Re: downloading images from GBrowse

Scott Cain
Hi Jacqueline,

My recollection is that the track export as image functionality doesn't include uploaded tracks; I'm guessing you tried that and it didn't work?

Assuming my recollection is correct, I think the only way you could get GBrowse to make an image is to make a "real" track out of your data.

Sorry,
Scott