drupal 6 or 7

Parul Kudtarkar
Hello,

Which drupal version(drupal 6 or 7) is best to work with GMOD components
such as chado,gbrowse, biomart or even blast database?

Thanks,
Parul

--
Scientific Programmer
Center for Computational Regulatory Genomics

Re: [Gmod-tripal] drupal 6 or 7

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Parul,

Currently Tripal only supports Drupal 6.   We will begin converting
Tripal to be Drupal 7 compatible in the near future.

Regards,
Stephen

On 6/10/2013 6:36 PM, Parul Kudtarkar wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Which drupal version(drupal 6 or 7) is best to work with GMOD components
> such as chado,gbrowse, biomart or even blast database?
>
> Thanks,
> Parul
>

> --
> Scientific Programmer
> Center for Computational Regulatory Genomics
> Beckman Institute,
> California Institute of Technology
> http://www.spbase.org

Re: drupal 6 or 7

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Paul,
As far as I know BioMart was never tested in tthe drupal context so I can't advise you on most suitable version

On 10 June 2013 23:36, Parul Kudtarkar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Which drupal version(drupal 6 or 7) is best to work with GMOD components
such as chado,gbrowse, biomart or even blast database?

Thanks,
Parul

--
Scientific Programmer
Center for Computational Regulatory Genomics
Beckman Institute,
California Institute of Technology
http://www.spbase.org

Re: [Gmod-tripal] drupal 6 or 7

Daniel Sobral
Hi Stephen,

Regarding supporting Drupal 7 (or 8?), any idea of how long can this
near future be?
3 months, 6 months, 1 year, more?

Is there any dev version supporting Drupal 7 that is stable enough to use?

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Sobral
Bioinformatics Unit
Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciencia

On 06/11/2013 03:18 AM, Stephen Ficklin wrote:

> Hi Parul,
>
> Currently Tripal only supports Drupal 6.   We will begin converting
> Tripal to be Drupal 7 compatible in the near future.
>
> Regards,
> Stephen
>
> On 6/10/2013 6:36 PM, Parul Kudtarkar wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Which drupal version(drupal 6 or 7) is best to work with GMOD components
>> such as chado,gbrowse, biomart or even blast database?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Parul
>>

>> --
>> Scientific Programmer
>> Center for Computational Regulatory Genomics
>> Beckman Institute,
>> California Institute of Technology
>> http://www.spbase.org

Re: [Gmod-tripal] drupal 6 or 7

Scott Cain
Hi Daniel,

I'm cc'ing this to the Tripal mailing list.

Scott