feature request: keyword search should be "contains" by default

feature request: keyword search should be "contains" by default

Sierra Moxon
Hi All-

Would it be possible for the keyword search to be a "contains" search by default?  It was surprising to me that I had to use a "*" to find non-exact matches.  Would there be reasons not to do this?  (maybe if you did, you'd then need to highlight "exact matches"...)

Perhaps at least you should get the help text before searching  ("Add an asterisk (*) to the end of a word to search for partial matches, e.g. dros*" ).

Thanks,
Sierra