fix scale for wiggle_xyplot/density

Adam Witney

Hi,

Is it possible to fix the scale for wiggle_xyplot? When I navigate along the chromosome the y-axis scale changes as it goes, I would like to fix this, but couldn't find an option to do this?

also can i do the same for a wiggle_density plot?

thanks

adam

Re: fix scale for wiggle_xyplot/density

Adam Witney

is this currently not possible then?

thanks for any help

adam

On 3 Jun 2010, at 10:56, Adam Witney wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to fix the scale for wiggle_xyplot? When I navigate along the chromosome the y-axis scale changes as it goes, I would like to fix this, but couldn't find an option to do this?
>
> also can i do the same for a wiggle_density plot?
>
> thanks
>
> adam

Re: fix scale for wiggle_xyplot/density

Timothy Parnell
Hi Adam,

Try setting the min_score and max_score options in the track's stanza in the conf file. You can read more in the POD for Bio::Graphics::Glyph::xyplot, from which wiggle_xyplot inherits.

Tim