galaxy and Stampy

Vincent Le Texier
Hello everyone,
I would like to integrate Stampy
(http://www.well.ox.ac.uk/project-stampy) in Galaxy.
I couldn't find any wrapper available on the website.
If someone has written a stampy wrapper and would like to share it,
please contact me.
Thanks in advance for your help;

--
Vincent Le Texier
Senior Software Engineer

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: galaxy and Stampy

Anton Nekrutenko
Dear Vincent:

We do not currently have a Stampy wrapper, but this has been suggested by many as an excellent alternative to our exiting mappers. Please go ahead with wrapping it and share your code through Galaxy tool shed @ http://usegalaxy.org/community

Thanks!

anton
galaxy team

On Apr 11, 2011, at 10:12 AM, Vincent Le Texier wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I would like to integrate Stampy (http://www.well.ox.ac.uk/project-stampy) in Galaxy.
> I couldn't find any wrapper available on the website.
> If someone has written a stampy wrapper and would like to share it, please contact me.
> Thanks in advance for your help;
>
> --
> Vincent Le Texier
> Senior Software Engineer