[galaxy-dev] Enabling Pages

Juan Carlos Perin
Can anyone point me to the directions to enabling or instaling 'pages' in Galaxy?  I can't, for the life of me, find any information about how to use this nice feature.

Thanks in advance.

Juan Perin

Re: [galaxy-dev] Enabling Pages

Jeremy Goecks
Hi Juan,

> Can anyone point me to the directions to enabling or instaling 'pages' in Galaxy?  I can't, for the life of me, find any information about how to use this nice feature.

You can turn Pages on by adding this line to your universe_wsgi.ini file:

--
enable_pages=True
--

To get started with a page, go to User --> Pages, create a page, and then, from its menu, choose 'Edit' to start working.

We'll work to get some documentation on Pages up on the wiki in the very near future.

Best,
J.