Quantcast

.game file format conversion to .gff

Sabrina Legoueix

Dear all,

I would like to convert a .game file to a .gff or tabular file.

Could you please tell me if such a script exists? If not, could you please  provide me some advices on how to do so?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sabrina

Sabrina LEGOUEIX RODRIGUEZ
Responsable Plateau Bioinformatique

Tél. : +33 (0) 5 61 28 57 92
[hidden email]
www.toulouse-white-biotechnology.com

TWB - Parc technologique du canal • Bâtiment NAPA CENTER B • 3, rue Ariane •
 31520 Ramonville Saint-Agne

Ce message et ses pièces jointes sont strictement personnels. Ils peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir l'expéditeur et de détruire le message et les documents joints. Toute utilisation des informations reçues par erreur est interdite. This message and the attachments are strictly personal. They may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message and the attachments. Any use of this communication received in error is prohibited.

Re: .game file format conversion to .gff

Deepak Unni
Hi Sabrina,

The GAME XML format used to be compatible with Desktop Apollo, and since has not been used in favor of newer file formats.
We are checking to see if there are any existing scripts that can convert a GAME XML format to GFF3.

Meanwhile, here is the schema description for GAME XML format: http://chopsticks.lbl.gov/current/game.rng.txt
Perhaps this can serve as a starting point for interpreting the schema of your XML and converting it into a GFF3.

Cheers,

Deepak

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Sabrina Legoueix <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

I would like to convert a .game file to a .gff or tabular file.

Could you please tell me if such a script exists? If not, could you please  provide me some advices on how to do so?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sabrina

Sabrina LEGOUEIX RODRIGUEZ
Responsable Plateau Bioinformatique

Tél. : <a href="tel:+33%205%2061%2028%2057%2092" value="+33561285792" target="_blank">+33 (0) 5 61 28 57 92
[hidden email]
www.toulouse-white-biotechnology.com

TWB - Parc technologique du canal • Bâtiment NAPA CENTER B • 3, rue Ariane •
 31520 Ramonville Saint-Agne

Ce message et ses pièces jointes sont strictement personnels. Ils peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir l'expéditeur et de détruire le message et les documents joints. Toute utilisation des informations reçues par erreur est interdite. This message and the attachments are strictly personal. They may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message and the attachments. Any use of this communication received in error is prohibited.

Research Analyst
S104A Animal Science Research Center,
University of Missouri, Columbia

Re: .game file format conversion to .gff

Fields, Christopher J

Not sure how complete it is but might be worth a look.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 8, 2016, at 3:12 PM, Suzanna Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Tél. : <a href="tel:&#43;33%205%2061%2028%2057%2092" value="&#43;33561285792" target="_blank"> +33 (0) 5 61 28 57 92