gather results from multiple histories

Mark

Hi All

Let’s say that I have results produced from a step in multiple different histories and that I now want to gather these results into a new history so that they can be joined.  Is there a way to do this without exporting results to my desktop and then uploading?

Thanks

Mark

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the designated recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the original and any copies. Any use of the message by you is prohibited.

please use the interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: gather results from multiple histories

Dannon Baker
Hey Mark,

Yep, sure can.  Just click on the gear in the history panel and go to "Copy Datasets", and copy those datasets you're interested in to th specific new history you want to use.

-Dannon

On Feb 1, 2013, at 10:15 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Let’s say that I have results produced from a step in multiple different histories and that I now want to gather these results into a new history so that they can be joined.  Is there a way to do this without exporting results to my desktop and then uploading?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark
>

> This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the designated recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the original and any copies. Any use of the message by you is prohibited. ___________________________________________________________
> at usegalaxy.org.  Please keep all replies on the list by
> using "reply all" in your mail client.  For discussion of
> use the Galaxy Development list:

> please use the interface at:
>
>  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

please use the interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: gather results from multiple histories

Anton Nekrutenko
<base href="x-msg://1764/">Mark:

"Copy datsets" function in the history menu (see attached image) will allow you move datasets into a single history.

Thanks!

anton