gbrowse 2.26 / stable branch

Benjamin Hitz
Is 2.26 going to be branched from SVN or should I just use trunk?

The most recent branch seems to be 2.21 which (from following the mailing list) has more than it's share of problems.
We are currently using 2.17_bugfixes and would like to upgrade to a stable branch via SVN.

Ben
--
Ben Hitz
Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO Consortium