gene sequence download

刘长命
Dear master!
  I am a researcher in melo resistant gene,and need your help for the gene sequence download. The GBROWSE 2.54 can not be used also.

Very thankful if i can get answer .

                        liu jie from China

Re: gene sequence download

girlwithglasses
Dear Liu Jie,

We will need more information to be able to help you. Are you attempting to install GBrowse somewhere yourself, or are you using a public server and you want to know how to download data from it? If you can send us a description of the problem you are having, we can do our best to help you.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:48 AM, 刘长命 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear master!
  I am a researcher in melo resistant gene,and need your help for the gene sequence download. The GBROWSE 2.54 can not be used also.

Very thankful if i can get answer .

                        liu jie from China

Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support || http://gmod.org

Fwd: Re: gene sequence download

girlwithglasses

Re: Fwd: Re: gene sequence download

Scott Cain
Hi Liu Jie,

Are you working on a melon genome?  I don't know anybody at the
https://melonomics.net/ but that page does have contact email
addresses at the bottom of the page.

Scott