generate URL based on feature name using 'sync features' tool?

generate URL based on feature name using 'sync features' tool?

Monica Poelchau
Hi there,

I was wondering if there could be a way to automatically generate feature page URLs with the feature name or unique name during the 'sync features' step. This would make it easier to link to the Tripal feature pages from other resources.

For example, if your mRNA feature's name is "ABCD001234-RA", the URL would be "your_website/ABCD001234-RA" instead of "your_website/node/86454".

Would this be a difficult thing to implement, either for you guys or for users?

Thanks!

Monica

Re: generate URL based on feature name using 'sync features' tool?

Michael Dondrup-3
Hi,
you can do this already in admin/tripal/tripal_feature/configuration. There you can choose
an option under "Unique Identifier:" and then sync the features.

Best
Michael

Michael Dondrup
Postdoctoral fellow
Sea Lice Research Centre/Department of Informatics
University of Bergen
Thormøhlensgate 55, N-5008 Bergen,
Norway