Quantcast

[gmod-cmap] install Cmap on windows machine

[gmod-cmap] install Cmap on windows machine

abdul rahman dannaoui
hi
i want to ask if it's possible to use Cmap on a windows machine and, if it's possible, how can i install it?
best regards

Abdul rahman Dannaoui

Re: [gmod-cmap] install Cmap on windows machine

Dave Clements, GMOD Help Desk-3
Hi Abdul,

I don't know of any CMap installations running under Windows (and no one has mentioned or asked about in the past 2 years).  I don't think CMap uses any libraries that aren't available on  Windows, so I believe it is theoretically possible.

However, you might be the only CMap on Windows user out there.  (Is there anyone out there who is running CMap on Windows?)  All of the doc I can find is written for installing on Linux/Unix.  To install CMap on Windows you would have to translate those instructions to their Windows equivalents.

Dave C

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 2:51 AM, abdul rahman dannaoui <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi
i want to ask if it's possible to use Cmap on a windows machine and, if it's possible, how can i install it?
best regards

Abdul rahman Dannaoui

===> PLEASE KEEP RESPONSES ON THE LIST <===
http://gmod.org/wiki/GMOD_News
http://gmod.org/wiki/Calendar
http://gmod.org/wiki/Help_Desk_Feedback