gmod.org https

Robert Buels
In this era of firesheep, I think gmod.org needs to support https
connections.  And make https connections the default for logged-in users.

I'm at a cafe now, and I want to edit the gmod wiki, but ... I'm scared.
  There are a lot of people here with laptops.

Rob

Re: gmod.org https

Dave Clements
Hi Rob,

As you know, we (mostly Scott) are moving gmod.org to OICR.  We'll explore this with the OICR sys admins.

Dave C

http://gmod.org/wiki/GMOD_News
http://gmod.org/wiki/Calendar
http://gmod.org/wiki/Help_Desk_Feedback