gmod.org/wiki/Chado_Tutorial - possible error.

gmod.org/wiki/Chado_Tutorial - possible error.

Rob Syme
The (very helpful) chado tutorial has a table
(http://gmod.org/wiki/Chado_Tutorial#Example:_Gene) showing how a
canonical gene might be represented in the database. The table lists
"gene x" as being of type polypeptide. Shouldn't this by of type
"gene"?
I'm happy to create an account and edit the page myself, I just wanted
to check that it was actually a typo and not a mistake on my part.
-r

Re: gmod.org/wiki/Chado_Tutorial - possible error.

Scott Cain
Hi Rob,

You're quite right; I went ahead and fixed it.