==> User Authentication in GBrowse 2.40 with Firefox 5.0

==> User Authentication in GBrowse 2.40 with Firefox 5.0

Dieter Best-2
I posted this on [gmod-gbrowse] before but didn't get a response:

We are using GBrowse 2.40 with user authentication, ie I have a
"restrict = require user ..." in the [GENERAL] section of
GBrowse.conf. I noticed that in Firefox 5 the login window is inactive
and as a result users are not able to login. It works in Google Chrome
though, I haven't checked any others browsers. Does anyone on this
list know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Re: ==> User Authentication in GBrowse 2.40 with Firefox 5.0

Dieter Best-2
I confirmed in the meanwhile that we have the same problem for the
newest version of opera.
Safari, Chrome, and IE9 are ok. Any clues what the problem could be in
Firefox 5 and opera?