hibernate

Yuri Bendana-3
I'm wondering what tool people are using to generate their Chado Hibernate mapping.  There is a project in JavaTools that uses AndroMDA to generate a UML model and a Hibernate mapping from it but it hasn't been updated in 3 years.  Are people still using it?

thanks,

yuri

Re: hibernate

Robert Buels
Well, Bio::Chado::Schema is kept very up to date.  ;-)

Rob

Yuri Bendana wrote:

> I'm wondering what tool people are using to generate their Chado
> Hibernate mapping.  There is a project in JavaTools that uses AndroMDA
> to generate a UML model and a Hibernate mapping from it but it hasn't
> been updated in 3 years.  Are people still using it?
>
> thanks,
>
> yuri

> Create new apps & games for the Nokia N8 for consumers in  U.S. and Canada
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/nokia-dev2dev

Re: hibernate

Mitch Skinner
  On 10/26/2010 01:24 PM, Yuri Bendana wrote:
> I'm wondering what tool people are using to generate their Chado
> Hibernate mapping.  There is a project in JavaTools that uses AndroMDA
> to generate a UML model and a Hibernate mapping from it but it hasn't
> been updated in 3 years.  Are people still using it?

Hi Yuri!

If you haven't seen it already, the berkeleybop people have a partial
chado hibernate mapping already written.  I believe it's a
lightly-customized version of what the hibernate tool autogenerates from
the schema itself.

http://code.google.com/p/gbol/source/browse/trunk/GBOL/src/org/gmod/gbol/simpleObject/

Mitch

Re: hibernate