history

Fuchs, Tania
Hello,

I worked on my home computer with Galaxy online and next day when I came to the lab I hoped to be able to access everything I did at home through history, but it does not show up in history. I was logged in both times into my account.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks!

Tania

please use the interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: history

Anton Nekrutenko
Tanita:

Click "Options" at the top of the history pane and choose "Saved histories". You will see your old history listed in the middle pane.

Thanks,

anton
galaxy team

On Mar 24, 2011, at 12:15 PM, Fuchs, Tania wrote:

Hello,

I worked on my home computer with Galaxy online and next day when I came to the lab I hoped to be able to access everything I did at home through history, but it does not show up in history. I was logged in both times into my account.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks!

Tania

please use the interface at:

 http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

please use the interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: history

Daniel Blankenberg
Hi Tania,

In the History pane, Click 'Options' --> 'Saved Histories' and see if your history is listed there.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan

On Mar 24, 2011, at 12:15 PM, Fuchs, Tania wrote:

Hello,

I worked on my home computer with Galaxy online and next day when I came to the lab I hoped to be able to access everything I did at home through history, but it does not show up in history. I was logged in both times into my account.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks!

Tania

please use the interface at:

 http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

please use the interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: history

Anton Nekrutenko
Tanita:

Histories are saved automatically, but you need to be logged in to your Galaxy account.

Thanks,

anton

On Mar 24, 2011, at 3:13 PM, Fuchs, Tania wrote:

Hi Anton,

Thanks for the tip. I did not save my history, so I guess it was not saved automatically, since the "saved histories" is empty. I still have everything open at my home computer. Do you think I still can save it there?

Thanks a lot again for your help,

Tania