how can I stop this error from happening?

how can I stop this error from happening?

Sierra Moxon
problem while loading item identifier 1_23833 because
Given a ProxyReference, but id not in ID Map. Source object ID: 77896

Re: how can I stop this error from happening?

Julie Sullivan
Hi Sierra

I think that means you are referencing an item that isn't in the database.

If you look in the items database, you should be able to see which class
of object is causing the problem.  And if you send me your converter, I
can take a look and see if I see anything.

Cheers,
Julie

> problem while loading item identifier 1_23833 because
> Given a ProxyReference, but id not in ID Map. Source object ID: 77896

Re: how can I stop this error from happening?

Sierra Moxon
Hi Julie,
Thanks; it's just the GO converter, if I run it again it works the
second time, but almost each time I run a load, it fails with this
error.
Sierra
On Nov 19, 2010, at 10:58 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi Sierra
>
> I think that means you are referencing an item that isn't in the
> database.
>
> If you look in the items database, you should be able to see which
> class
> of object is causing the problem.  And if you send me your
> converter, I
> can take a look and see if I see anything.
>
> Cheers,
> Julie
>
>> problem while loading item identifier 1_23833 because
>> Given a ProxyReference, but id not in ID Map. Source object ID: 77896

Re: how can I stop this error from happening?

Julie Sullivan
If you send me your GO files, I can try to recreate the error here.

The GO converter was updated to work with GAF 2.0 files, but I assume
that's what you are using.