how do I change the homepage to match flymine26?

how do I change the homepage to match flymine26?

Sierra Moxon
Hi -

I'd like to try using the new homepage that flymine26 is currently
displaying for zfinmine.  How do I do that?

Thanks,
Sierra

Re: how do I change the homepage to match flymine26?

Julie Sullivan
Hi Sierra,

Here is the JSP file FlyMine is using:

http://intermine.org/browser/branches/flymine_release_26_0_branch/flymine/webapp/resources/webapp/begin.jsp

Everything is purple right now, but we plan to make a generic InterMine version
for next release.  We also updated:

        * associated CSS files and images
        * Templates are ordered by rank
           * added template tracker Java code
           * including changes to BeginAction.java
         * Java/Perl API functionality
         * Category tabs are hardcoded onto the JSP

If you don't want to wait for InterMine 0.95, I would recommend checking out the
FlyMine 26.0 branch and releasing a webapp for ZFIN.  Maybe we could try it
together this afternoon?  I'm on Skype.

Cheers,
Julie