how long does it take to rebuild the id resolver cache file?

how long does it take to rebuild the id resolver cache file?

Jayaraman, Pushkala

I made a few additions and added customized resolver files for some of my data and I ended up deleting the id resolver cache file because I added additional fields in the RgdidResolverFactory class and added two more classes to resolve rgdids for mouse to mgi ids and resolve gdids for human to entrezids.

Was I in the right mind to delete this file?

I built it early this morning and it’s still running after 2 hours.. how long does it take to build this?

Thanks,

Pushkala Jayaraman

Programmer/Analyst - Rat Genome Database

Human and Molecular Genetics Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-2229

http://rgd.mcw.edu