how to fix a scaffold

Jacqueline Lee

Hello,

I am using Gbrowse 2.55 with a mysql backend.

I have a genome assembly that I’ve loaded into our GBrowse instance. I’ve added some tracks to it, but some new information has come in where some of the gaps in the assembly have been closed. Is there a way for me to replace a single scaffold’s sequence with a slightly different sequence? Or do I need to create a new database for this? The length of the scaffold is unchanged with the new information added.

Thanks