importing annotation with dataset

Davide Cittaro
Hi, is it just me or when I try to import a dataset from a library to a history, annotation is not retained (whereas "info" is)?

/*
Davide Cittaro, PhD

Cogentech - Consortium for Genomic Technologies
via adamello, 16
20139 Milano
Italy

tel.: +39(02)574303007
*/

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: importing annotation with dataset

Jen Hillman-Jackson
Hi David,

If this request was property understood (include database assignment,
etc. during import), it was addressed in the latest Galaxy distribution
and is also live on Galaxy main. Comments about the implementation are
welcomed.

Best regards,

Jen
Galaxy team