install_driver error

Alejandro Sepúlveda
Hi to all:

I have a persistent error with gbrowse, with the next message:

install_driver(mysql) failed: Attempt to reload DBD/mysql.pm aborted. Compilation failed in require. at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.20.0/Bio/DB/SeqFeature/Store/DBI/mysql.pm line 217.

I have reinstalled both DBB/mysql and DBI packages, without errors.

I’d really appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Alejandro

Re: install_driver error

Scott Cain
Hi Alejandro,

I'm not much of a MySQL person, but the first question I would ask is how you installed DBI and DBD::mysql, and while I saw that you said there were no errors, I'm wondering if that means all tests passed or if only the "make install" step worked with out emitting an error.

Scott