Tony Power
Hi all,

I have annotated my contigs using blast2go.
My contigs are already on Tripal.
What should be the right format to which I should export the annotations in order to import them to Tripal?

Thanks,

Tony

Re: loading annotations from blast2go

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Tony,

You can export blast results (in XML), InterPro results (in XML) and GO annotations in GAF format directly from blast2GO.  You will need to use the GO, Blast and InterPro extension modules to load each of those.  If you are using the development code you'll have problems loading blast as that module is currently being rewritten to use less memory and load faster.  If you have the blast module code from 6 months ago it should work.

Stephen

http://p.sf.net/sfu/zoho_dev2dev_nov

Re: loading annotations from blast2go

Tony Power
Hi Stephen,

Actually, the blast module I have, should be less than one month old. But I am using Tripal 6.x-1.x.
Is there any idea of how long will it take for the blast module to be operational?

Thanks,