Sofia Robb
Hello,

Maybe something is wrong with by obo files. When I try to load my obo files I get the following error. I am attaching my obo file. I don't believe any terms were loaded.

Calling: tripal_cv_load_obo_v1_2_id(13, 312)

NOTE: Loading of this OBO file is performed using a database transaction.
If the load fails or is terminated prematurely then the entire set of
insertions/updates is rolled back and will not be found in the database

Step 1: Preloading File //var/www/html/pub/schmidteamediterraneadevelopmentalstages.obo
WD t_obo_loader: This OBO is missing the 'default-namespace' header. It is not possible to determine which vocabulary terms without a 'namespace' key should   [warning]
go.  Instead, those terms will be placed in the '_global' vocabulary.

Step 2: Loading type defs...
0 of 0 records. (100.00%) Memory: 38,766,232 bytes
Step 3: Loading terms...
0 of 0 records. (100.00%) Memory: 38,766,160 bytes
Updating cvtermpath table.  This may take a while...

Updating cvtermpath for _global...

Done

Thanks!
Sofia

schmidteamediterraneadevelopmentalstages.obo.txt (5K) Download Attachment