login account to MSeqDR

Vanessa Oliveira
Hello,

I would like to subscribe to MSeqDR but I am having problems to visualize the web page for that. Please, could you please give me assistance to get my access to this consortium?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Vanessa

Re: login account to MSeqDR

Scott Cain
Hi Vanessa,

You've reached the mailing list for support of GBrowse, the genome browser software that you were using when you sent this request, but we don't have any relationship with MSeqDR.  I suggest you go to their contact page at

and ask for help on one of their mailing lists.

Good luck,
Scott