mercurial bracket behavior

Monica Poelchau
Hi everyone,

One of our users and I have had problems using the square or curly brackets to navigate between exons and genes, respectively. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. The times that I've encountered this, I was able to fix the problem by refreshing my browser. Unfortunately I didn't think to look at the console logs to see if they showed any useful debugging information. (I'll post again if I encounter it again). The issue happens frequently enough for our user that it would nice to have a solution other than simply refreshing.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a fix?

Thanks again,

Monica