metadata in csv

Sofia Robb
Hello!

I currently have JBrowse and Apollo running separately. From within my Apollo dir I point to my JBrowse data dir. I am using a csv file for my metadata for JBrowse, and It works great with JBrowse, but my metadata does not show up in my JBrowse like track selector within Apollo.

How can I make this work with apollo?

Thanks!
Sofia

Re: metadata in csv

nathandunn

Sofia,

Are you seeing any 404 (or other errors) in your network console (or in the tomcat logs)?

I’m wondering if its just misrouting the CSV data (I hope).  If so, it should be a pretty easy fix.

Nathan

> On Jan 20, 2017, at 12:46 PM, Sofia Robb <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> I currently have JBrowse and Apollo running separately. From within my Apollo dir I point to my JBrowse data dir. I am using a csv file for my metadata for JBrowse, and It works great with JBrowse, but my metadata does not show up in my JBrowse like track selector within Apollo.
>
> How can I make this work with apollo?
>
> Thanks!
> Sofia
>

> This list is for the Apollo Annotation Editing Tool. Info at http://genomearchitect.org/
> If you wish to unsubscribe from the Apollo List: 1. From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to [hidden email] | 2. In the subject line of your email type: unsubscribe apollo | 3. Leave the message body blank.

Re: metadata in csv

Sofia Robb
Yes I am!

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Nathan Dunn <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sofia,

Are you seeing any 404 (or other errors) in your network console (or in the tomcat logs)?

I’m wondering if its just misrouting the CSV data (I hope).  If so, it should be a pretty easy fix.

Nathan

> On Jan 20, 2017, at 12:46 PM, Sofia Robb <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> I currently have JBrowse and Apollo running separately. From within my Apollo dir I point to my JBrowse data dir. I am using a csv file for my metadata for JBrowse, and It works great with JBrowse, but my metadata does not show up in my JBrowse like track selector within Apollo.
>
> How can I make this work with apollo?
>
> Thanks!
> Sofia
>

> This list is for the Apollo Annotation Editing Tool. Info at http://genomearchitect.org/
> If you wish to unsubscribe from the Apollo List: 1. From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to [hidden email] | 2. In the subject line of your email type: unsubscribe apollo | 3. Leave the message body blank.

Re: metadata in csv

nathandunn

Sofia,

Looks like we just overlooked this.  I opened a ticket for it.  I’ll try to get it resolved either later today or earlier next week.

Thanks for reporting it,

Nathan

In most JBrowse configurations this isn’t a problem, however, in the cases it is I merged a fix for this into mainline. (https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/issues/1448 ,  https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/pull/1449).