missing the tchar index (.tci) file

gary_xie
Here is another question we have:

The component titled 'start_site_curation' was looking for a database of characterized proteins called tchar.db.

We could download a file with that name that (along with a manatee installation) from http://sourceforge.net/projects/manatee/, but then it complained that it did not have a tchar index (.tci) file.

The only db which *did* have a tci file was the uniref100_lookup.db, so we used that database in place of the tchar.db to get past this problem. BUT, I presume I either need a different tchar.db or some way to create a tci file.

Can anyone tell me how to find or create the correct db? Or generate the tci file?  Or confirm that I need something different?
Thanks,
Gary