missing view organism_feature_count

Michael Dondrup
Hi,
I have successfully installed Tripal 0.3.1b on my local computer (mac with Drupal 6, php5, postgres 9.1), created custom organism pages and imported features from gff. Everything works fine except the Organism page. Every time I open any organism page I get the following warnings:

        • warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: relation "organism_feature_count" does not exist LINE 3: FROM organism_feature_count OFC ^ in /opt/local/www/data/drupal6/includes/database.pgsql.inc on line 139.
        • user warning: query: SELECT OFC.num_features,OFC.feature_type,CVT.definition FROM organism_feature_count OFC INNER JOIN cvterm CVT on OFC.cvterm_id = CVT.cvterm_id WHERE organism_id = 13 ORDER BY num_features desc in /opt/local/www/data/drupal6/sites/all/modules/tripal-6.x-0.3.1b/tripal_feature/tripal_feature.module on line 1338.

However I can see the number of features in the organism list and the features appear in the feature browser, while the Organism data type summary page tells me "There are no features available".

The view "organism_feature_count" appears in the Materialized Views page, but is 'not yet populated' according to page Admin/Tripal administration/Materialized views. I have run the update job repeatedly which finished with the message:

php sites/all/modules/tripal-6.x-0.3.1b/tripal_core/tripal_launch_jobs.php mdondrup
Tripal Job Launcher
-------------------
Calling: tripal_update_mview(2, 56)

However when looking at the database with pgAdmin, there exist several views but no view "organism_feature_count" are found inside the chado schema of the drupa DB.

So what to do? Should I create a view in pgAdmin using the SQL command provided by the Materialized View?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best
Michael

Michael Dondrup