multiple scaffold download

Umair Seemab
Hi,

My name is Umair and I was trying to download scaffold sequence of
Pogona
(https://genomics.canberra.edu.au/gbrowse/gbrowse/pogona_pvi1.1/). It
is possible to download one scaffold sequence but I need to know is
there any way to download multiple scaffolds at once. I shall wait for
your reply. Thanks.

Best,
Umair

Re: multiple scaffold download

Scott Cain
Hi Umair,

You've reached the mailing list for people who install the Generic Genome Browser (GBrowse) software, which has been made available for you from the Canberra website.  I don't have any control over their data; I suggest you contact them about getting bulk downloads.  Try using contact information at https://genomics.canberra.edu.au/

Good luck,
Scott