natdiv assay_pub

Robert Buels
What's the motivation behind the natdiv assay_pub table?  Aren't assays
usually going to be part of a project, which is going to be the place to
link the whole thing to a paper?

Rob

Re: natdiv assay_pub

Robert Buels
Bob?  Seth?  I think you guys added this.

Robert Buels wrote:

> What's the motivation behind the natdiv assay_pub table?  Aren't assays
> usually going to be part of a project, which is going to be the place to
> link the whole thing to a paper?
>
> Rob

Re: natdiv assay_pub

seth redmond
Yeah, my fault that I think. I think when I suggested we needed a link
we started talking first about assay_pub and then moved on to
project_pub and when I made the alterations to the svn I included
both. I guess it's concievable that it would be used, (multiple
publications relation to specific assays in a single project?), if
unlikely, but unless there's any objections from elsewhere in the next
day or so I'll remove the assay_pub table.

-s