navigating loc with url?

Sofia Robb
Hello,

Can someone point me to documentation on how to navigate the genome with a url query string like can be done in JBrowse?

I tried adding something like '&loc=scaf_00005:15223700..15342100' to the url, but the scaf does not change.

Also, I would like to load remote files via the url like in Jbrowse also. Hopefully this is documented somewhere, or someone can give me some pointers.

Thanks,
Sofia

Re: navigating loc with url?

nathandunn

Sofia,

In apollo, they need to be prepended with /annotator/loadLink:

You should always be able to copy and paste it into the nav box as well (on the same organism):

Nathan