ncbi blast+ component

Aaron Buechlein
Hi Everyone,
We are getting ready to use blast+ in some of our analysis.  I was
wondering if anyone had started to create the components for these?
I've done some light testing with ergatis, and the only issue I found
was when running blast2bsml.pl there are issues with the --analysis_id
since it was partially generated form the $;COMPONENT_NAME$; variable (I
just copied the old ncbi-blast components to blast+ components).  This
is easily overcome though by any number of solutions.  I was just
wondering if there were plans to add this as a component as I had not
yet see it show up in SVN?
Thanks,

Aaron