nd_experiment_stock uniqueness constraints

nd_experiment_stock uniqueness constraints

Karl O. Pinc
Hi,

It seems to me that there's no constraint
on nd_experiment_stock that requires
uniqueness per nd_experiment_id value, per
stock_id value, per type_id value.

This seems like an omission.  Can someone
confirm this?

Thanks.

Karl <[hidden email]>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

Re: nd_experiment_stock uniqueness constraints

Scott Cain
Hi Karl,

I think you're right, but I'd like Sook to weigh in as well.

Scott