nd_protocol_feature

Sook Jung
Hi All,

I think we need to add nd_protocol_feature table in our nd_module.
When we were still talking about gtexperiment/ptexperiment and
gtassay/ptassay tables (instead of nd_experiment and nd_protocol
table), we did have feature_gtassay table. It is to store markers in
nd_protocol table and marker loci (location of the markers in the
chromosome) in feature table.
The individual genotype (when measured using a marker) will be stored
in genotype table.

Anybody who is storing large-scale genotyping data has encountered the
need of this table?

Thanks
Sook

--
Sook Jung, PhD
Assistant Research Professor of Bioinformatics

Re: nd_protocol_feature

Sook Jung
I saw nd_reagent table (which is to store primer, adaptor, etc) has
feature_id. We could add feature_id in nd_protocol table or add
nd_protocol_feature linking table. Any thoughts?
Sook