neat features

Sofia Robb
Can someone tell me what is wrong with this JSON syntax? My neat features are just fine, but when I try to generate_names.pl I get this error:

Error parsing JSON file data/SmedSxl_v31/trackList.json: malformed JSON string, neither tag, array, object, number, string or atom, at character offset 31562 (before "'NeatHTMLFeatures',\n...") at /var/other_data/JBrowse-1.12.0/bin/../src/perl5/JsonFileStorage.pm line 155, <GEN1> chunk 1.

When I delete the plugin stanza everything is fine.

here is a slice of my trackList.json

],
   "names" : {
      "url" : "names/",
      "type" : "Hash"
   },
   "plugins" : [
        'NeatHTMLFeatures',
        'NeatCanvasFeatures'
    ],

Thanks!!
Sofia

Re: neat features

adf_ncgr
Hi Sofia-
Looks like you just need to switch from single-quote to double-quote for those list elements.

adf

On 4/5/16 9:10 AM, Sofia Robb wrote:
[...]

...all concepts in which an entire process is semiotically concentrated
elude definition; only that which has no history is definable.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Re: neat features

Sofia Robb
Thanks!! I knew it was something silly, i just couldn't see it!

Thank you soooo much!
Sofia