ng-chm path error

Aswathymary Paul
Hello,
            I tried to install ng-chm. I have done all the steps described in that manual. But when I generate the heat map, I am not getting a menu for visualization in galaxy and still the path is shown as /shed_tool/.... in my home directory not /galaxy/config.

I have moved the zipped heat map into the visualization folder inside plugin. And unzipped there itself. But the path is not taking.

Thank you

Regards
Aswathy Mary Paul
Ph.D. Student
Computational biology and Bioinformatics
Cancer Research Program [CRP-9]
Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology
Thycaud(P.O), Poojappura
Thiruvananthapuram-695014, Kerala, lab extn : 247