no protein or transcript fasta output

mun hua
Hi,

I tried out the example outlined by Maker, on the dpp_contig dataset.
Upon running maker, it only generated the gff output file, and none of the protein or transcript fasta files. I've checked the logs but have not seen any obvious errors.
Does anyone have any idea on why this is for me?

Thanks,
MH

Re: no protein or transcript fasta output

Carson Hinton Holt
What version are you running?

Thanks,
Carson

Re: no protein or transcript fasta output

mun hua
I'm running Maker v2.28.

I tried Maker with protein2genome=1 instead of the recommended est2genome=1 and I managed to get transcript and protein fasta sequences.
That is strange, since I supplied the config file with both the dpp_est.fasta and dpp_protein.fasta files?