no scale in the GC content track

xiongjie
Hi,all

I set a GC track for my gbrowse data, but no Y axis scale bar dispaly for this track, bellow is the configuration:
[DNA]
glyph          = dna
global feature = 1
height         = 40
do_gc          = 1
gc_window      = auto
fgcolor        = red
axis_color     = blue
strand         = both
category       = DNA
key            = DNA/GC Content
scale          = right
autoscale      = local

How can I added the Y axis scale for the GC content?

Jie