no scale in the GC content track

xiongjie
Hi,all

I set a GC track for my gbrowse data, but no Y axis scale bar dispaly for this track, bellow is the configuration:
[DNA]
glyph          = dna
global feature = 1
height         = 40
do_gc          = 1
gc_window      = auto
fgcolor        = red
axis_color     = blue
strand         = both
category       = DNA
key            = DNA/GC Content
scale          = right
autoscale      = local

How can I added the Y axis scale for the GC content?

Jie

Re: no scale in the GC content track

Timothy Parnell
Hi Jie,

I don’t believe the dna glyph uses the same options as xyplot glyphs, so it won’t recognize scale = right. On my instance, the scale is automatically on the right.

Perhaps you have details multiplier set to more than 1 in the main GBrowse.conf file? The details multiplier allows GBrowse to render a details image wider than the current viewing window. In which case, you will have to scroll all the way to the right to see the Y axis scale.

Tim

On Mar 8, 2014, at 1:09 AM, njauxiongjie <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

Hi,all

I set a GC track for my gbrowse data, but no Y axis scale bar dispaly for this track, bellow is the configuration:
[DNA]
glyph          = dna
global feature = 1
height         = 40
do_gc          = 1
gc_window      = auto
fgcolor        = red
axis_color     = blue
strand         = both
category       = DNA
key            = DNA/GC Content
scale          = right
autoscale      = local

How can I added the Y axis scale for the GC content?

Jie
<mailto:[hidden email]>