(no subject)

julie shin
Hi

I tried upgrading gbrowse 2.42 to 2.54 release follow your advice.
Well, details images are beside up and right.
How can I solve this problem?

image_error.jpg (142K) Download Attachment

Re: (no subject)

Lincoln Stein
That's bizarre. Did you get the release off CPAN or github?

Has anyone else observed this?

Lincoln

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 5:09 AM, Jayoung Shin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I tried upgrading gbrowse 2.42 to 2.54 release follow your advice.
Well, details images are beside up and right.
How can I solve this problem?

Lincoln D. Stein
101 College St., Suite 800
Toronto, ON, Canada M5G0A3
416 673-8514
Assistant: Renata Musa <[hidden email]>

Re: (no subject)

Please remember to keep the GBrowse mailing list cc'ed.

On thing that occurs to me that might be a problem is the URL you used.  When you install GBrowse via apt-get, the GBrowse url looks something like

  http://localhost/cgi-bin/gbrowse/gbrowse

whereas every other installation method would typically use

  http://localhost/cgi-bin/gb2/gbrowse

If you aren't already, please try the second URL.  If that's not it, we might be in trouble.

Scott

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Jayoung Shin <[hidden email]> wrote:

I  was updated using cpan.
So, How can I solve this problem??