(no subject)

Miandra Ellis
Hi,

I am trying to set up some tracks for conservation information that I downloaded from the UCSC Archaeal Genome Browser  but I don't really understand the format for the .maf file type. Whenever I try to convert the maf to bed using the Galaxy tool I lose the information about the score which I thought was necessary for displaying a wiggle plot in GBrowse.

If anyone could point me in the right direction for how I could get these tracks working I would be grateful.

Thank you,

Miandra Ellis