(no subject)

Iram sharif
Hi there,

I I want to explore the wheat A genome for which I explored  http://www.wheatgenome.info/wheat_genome_databases.php
 link  but it shows the assmbly of 7A chromosome only from where I can find out the rest of 6 chromosomal assemblies ,kindly tell me.
best regards
Iram

Re: (no subject)

Scott Cain
Hi Iram,

You've emailed the support mailing list for the software that powers the genome browser at wheatgenome.info, GBrowse.  I don't know much about the wheat genome community, so I can't tell you where to find the other wheat chromosomes.  If you can't either, I'd suggest you look at their resources page:

and if that doesn't help either, you can email the web admin listed on that page as well.

Good luck,
Scott