no title features

Sofia Robb
Hello,

I have a bunch of features that appear as ,() in my content listInline image 1

If i click on one, I get a record, and one that I want to keep.

Inline image 2

I tried syncing features and deleting orphans. Neither of these methods help. Is there something else I can do to get rid of these or fix these? I think it is a good
Thanks,
Sofia

Re: no title features

Kucheran, Lacey Sanderson
Hi Sofia,

That looks like an issue with determining the title of the feature which is weird since your screenshot implies that when you click on the link the title is generated just fine. I also just confirmed on my test site that the title on the page and in the content listing both refresh automatically when you change the title settings so I’m not sure why they are not matching in your case.

Can you run the following query on your database and tell me the results?
SELECT cf.*, n.title FROM chado_feature cf LEFT JOIN node n ON n.nid=cf.nid WHERE cf.feature_id=4668734;

~Lacey

On August 8, 2016 at 2:37:22 PM, Sofia Robb ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hello,

I have a bunch of features that appear as ,() in my content list

If i click on one, I get a record, and one that I want to keep.

I tried syncing features and deleting orphans. Neither of these methods help. Is there something else I can do to get rid of these or fix these? I think it is a good
Thanks,
Sofia

ii_1566bc3d99d42f3c (31K) Download Attachment
ii_1566bc451d623ad0 (118K) Download Attachment

Re: no title features

Sofia Robb
Hi Lacey,

Thanks for your response. Here is the result of the query:

drupal=# SELECT cf.*, n.title FROM chado_feature cf LEFT JOIN node n ON n.nid=cf.nid WHERE cf.feature_id=4668734;
  vid   |  nid   | feature_id | sync_date |                                    title
--------+--------+------------+-----------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 704103 | 704103 |    4668734 |           | bnipl:2, maker-sgr19-augustus-gene-68.4-mRNA-1 (mRNA) Nothobranchius furzeri
(1 row)

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Kucheran, Lacey Sanderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I wouldn’t worry about the Sync date being empty. It is in my installation as well. I can’t seem to duplicate this on my local test installation with the most recent dev version of tripal2 even when removing the drupal <=> chado link I no longer get this type of title.

Which version of Tripal are you using?

I would try to confirm that
1) there are records in the node table with node.title as you see in the content listing
SELECT nid, vid, title FROM node WHERE title~'\s*,\s*\(\s*\)’;
2) those exact records have entries in the public.chado_feature table
SELECT cf.*, n.title FROM chado_feature cf LEFT JOIN node n ON n.nid=cf.nid WHERE title~',\s*\(\)';

Thanks,
~Lacey

On August 8, 2016 at 4:19:08 PM, Sofia Robb ([hidden email]) wrote:

[...]

When I synced the organism those features with missing titles where corrected. But I probably should not have done this because now I have all my genomic contigs and peptide features listed in my contents.  Not sure why it didn't work when I tried to just sync mRNA features. I am using 7.x-2.0+37-dev

Thanks!
Sofia