no tracks

Sam-2
Hi,
I am having problems accessing any tracks from my home computer when using modENCODE. Is there some software that will make my computer more compatible with GBrowse and opening files here?
Thanks, Sam Vaughan [hidden email] 7045454149

Re: no tracks

Scott Cain
Hi Sam,

All that is needed to use GBrowse is a web browser.  Perhaps modENCODE
was having difficulties?

Scott

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 1:33 AM, Sam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am having problems accessing any tracks from my home computer when using
> modENCODE. Is there some software that will make my computer more compatible
> with GBrowse and opening files here?
> Thanks, Sam Vaughan [hidden email] 7045454149

Re: no tracks

Nicole Washington
<base href="x-msg://1102/">Hi Sam,

Can you tell me a bit more about what tracks you were trying to open on the modENCODE browser, and some details about your computer that might be the limiting factor?  (I am forwarding this to the modENCODE help list.)

Nicole

On Jun 21, 2010, at 10:33 PM, Sam wrote:

Hi,
I am having problems accessing any tracks from my home computer when using modENCODE. Is there some software that will make my computer more compatible with GBrowse and opening files here?
Thanks, Sam Vaughan [hidden email] 7045454149

Re: no tracks

Hi Sam,

Please keep the gbrowse mailing list included in responses, and I also
threw the modENCODE help list in too.

I'm not sure I understand, but perhaps the modENCODE people will: are
you trying to use the "download" functionality to get data for a
particular view?

Scott