no tty present error

Mariette

Hi everyone,

We are facing some troubles when configuring ergatis to submit the main
job on the cluster. The produced command line is:
sudo -E -u ng6 /SGE/n1ge62/bin/lx24-amd64/qsub  -V -wd
/work/ng6/ergatis/tmp/workflow/346 -b y -q bigmemq
/usr/local/bioinfo/src/workflowng6/wf-3.1.5/RunWorkfl
ow -i /work/ng6/ergatis/workflow/runtime/pipeline/346/pipeline.xml -m 10
--init-heap=100m --max-heap=1024m
--logconf=/usr/local/bioinfo/src/workflowng6/wf-3.1
.5/log4j.properties >&
/work/ng6/ergatis/workflow/runtime/pipeline/346/pipeline.xml.run.out

However we catch the follwing error:
sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified

any idea ?
thanks,
Jerome

Re: no tty present error

Mariette

Hi Joshua,
sorry we fixed our problem. The command we passed in the sudoers file to allow apache to sudo the command was wrong.
tyhanks,
Jerome