no .war file created at all

Alex Bernhard

Hi I try to build Apollo (2.6.1) on a Virtual Ubuntu machine. Although I don't get any errors during the build process and every dependency etc. seems to be found, I don't get a .war file in the end. Any hints what I might be missing?
Alex

Re: no .war file created at all

Colin
Hi there,

You are referring to using `./apollo deploy` right?

Can you describe your whole procedure?

Running something like

git checkout 2.6.1
./apollo deploy

This should output the war to the target folder

target/apollo-2.6.1.war

If you can post your steps and maybe build output if it's still being weird let me know

-Colin

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 2:22 AM Alex Bernhard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi I try to build Apollo (2.6.1) on a Virtual Ubuntu machine. Although I don't get any errors during the build process and every dependency etc. seems to be found, I don't get a .war file in the end. Any hints what I might be missing?
Alex

Re: no .war file created at all

Alex Bernhard
Hi thanks for your reply
in previous attempts I used the tar.gz archives, now I tried directly from the git with your commands. However, I get the very same console messages, the build ends with the reminder to set the memory correctly for the servlet. But my target folder has a subfolder 'classes' but that's it. No .war file, nothing else.

Regards
Alex

[hidden email] schrieb am Dienstag, 22. September 2020 um 18:27:36 UTC+2:
Hi there,

You are referring to using `./apollo deploy` right?

Can you describe your whole procedure?

Running something like

git checkout 2.6.1
./apollo deploy

This should output the war to the target folder

target/apollo-2.6.1.war

If you can post your steps and maybe build output if it's still being weird let me know

-Colin

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 2:22 AM Alex Bernhard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi I try to build Apollo (2.6.1) on a Virtual Ubuntu machine. Although I don't get any errors during the build process and every dependency etc. seems to be found, I don't get a .war file in the end. Any hints what I might be missing?
Alex

Re: no .war file created at all

Alex Bernhard
Ohh - for whatever reason after around 10 identical runs with subsequent 'clean-alls' I now have the .war file. We don't have to understand everything - do we?
Thank you for your help anyway
Kind regards
Alex